Would you buy a Minnie Pauz Book?

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

Would you buy a Minnie Pauz Book?

Postby Zero » Mon May 17, 2004 2:33 pm

Please give your opinion about a Minnie Pauz book:

Thanks a bunch for your support!

I'm also trying to decide if I should do a book with just cartoons or have some stories in there also? Then...would I have stories about the cartoons and starting the website, or stories that women have written to me, or some of the articles I've written? Now you can see why a collection of cartoons seems a whole lot easier, but I'm really trying to get a feel for what my audience would most like to see.
Last edited by Zero on Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zero

Postby pamibe » Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:50 pm

I know this is an older post, but what's going on with the books, Dee? I vote for one of just cartoons and one of cartoons and stories.

One of our Collie email list people put together a book -self published- of sketches and stories of our Collies that sold out immediately... She gave the proceeds to rescue.

My point, and I do have one, is that we like to read stories about other people going through the same thing that we're dealing with...

JMO

Pam
pamibe

Postby Zero » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:00 pm

I still haven't made up my mind about the book, Pam. If I could find a publisher that would take it on, I'd definitely consider doing one that would include stories, but if I was to self-publish I might just do a collection of cartoons.

Thanks for the feedback.

Oh, by the way, the publisher who WAS going to do it kind of faded into the sunset, plus he was wanting me to pay for the books upfront and I don't have the money for that.
Zero

Postby pamibe » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:12 pm

Dee, I know a guy who just published a book himself. He got it together - loosely... then went to iUniverse: http://www.iuniverse.com/ to publish it...

...and what do you know... Barnes & Noble is carrying it: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?userid=mHu1Wk5X2A&isbn=0595318452&itm=2

That's why I wondered about you self publishing; it's changed a LOT lately. :D

Pam
pamibe

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website