email notifications?

If you found the message board first, I'd like to show you around the rest of the website!

Moderators: psexypsychic, colopam

email notifications?

Postby CathyW » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:25 am

Any one else getting email notifications that say responses have been made to posts your interested in but if you follow the link you get message saying it doesn't exist? I have in my profile not to notify but still getting these :shock:
Cathy
born 1960/peri/fibroids/hypothyroidism/on Disability because of FM
CathyW
One HOT Woman!

Postby iluvtolaff » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:15 am

Yes! I've been getting those a couple times a week. Although I do check that I want instant notification. But, when I click on the link, I get the same thing you do. Hmmm....??????
Hot Flashes are a way of life!

My Paint Shop Page
iluvtolaff
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:10 pm

I don't know why you're getting them when you have specified not to, unless an individual post is marked. Be sure to check right below the box where you make a post to see if it's checked or not.

Another way is to check the bottom of the page and see if it says Stop watching this page.....that should stop it too.

I'm sorry for the problem, but sometimes there are goofy things that happen on these computers!! Especially on a menopause board!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby CathyW » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:17 pm

No need to apologize Dee! I'll try your suggestions to see if they stop. Its just so strange that when you click the links it says that it can't be found and when you come to the board there isn't any new posts in those topics. LOL ...yes the board must be having a meno moment! :D
Cathy
born 1960/peri/fibroids/hypothyroidism/on Disability because of FM
CathyW
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to The Minnie Pauz Website