Out Of Everything I Have Lost...I Miss My Mind The Most

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Out Of Everything I Have Lost...I Miss My Mind The Most

Postby lynie pause » Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:34 pm

It drives me crazy to go into room and forget what I was going after, does anyone have this complaint? Leaving things, forgetting things, or laying something down and forget where you put it? Geese, I hate this brain fog...fart or whatever! Very disturbing........

Lynie
OUT OF MIND.....WHERE DID I LEAVE IT LOL?! :oops: :cry:
lynie pause
Combustible

Postby Zero » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:04 pm

I look at it as a new midlife game........like the middle aged gremlins are playing tricks on me by hiding stuff, so I concentrate even harder to "win the game" and remember what I was looking for or where I placed something. Sometimes I just sit down and relax until it finally comes to me. :)

Of course, the grandkids get frustrated at me when I forget their names!
Zero

Thanks Dee

Postby lynie pause » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:46 am

Hello Dee,

Thanks for the comments and the very cute pic. I can relate I used to have my grandmother at holidays would always go around with a nasty dirty old dish rag wanting to wash our hands before dinner we all made gawd aweful faces and laughed and always made the comments she's losing it..but now I feel for her as I go through spells of out of mind experiences lol.

Lynie :roll: :lol:
lynie pause
Combustible

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause