Nausea all gone....

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Nausea all gone....

Postby Pinks » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:07 am

I had BAD nausea with Peri for some time...but now no more.

I'm having weekly acupuncture sessions to ease arthritis pains...well i asked my needle guy if he could do someting for nausea.....and he said sure...
and about 15 minutes after ....the nausea was gone and has stayed gone for a several weeks......he also made my hot flashes go poof. So peri is going nicely for me now....My hot flash's were never really bad..just kind of a small warming trend...but still being free of these 2 things has improved my mental heath alot.Oh and it's really helping the arthritis in my hands as well.
I'm glad i took my regular Doc's advise.(he's the one who recomended the acupuncture Doc to me....cause he had done wonders with my regular Docs knees.)

Just thought i'd pass the info along....
Pinks
Warm Pauzer

Postby Zero » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:58 pm

That's GREAT news!! I hope you will post over in the Alternative Treatment section and I hope you continue to find the relief you've been enjoying!
Zero

Postby drjudy » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:01 pm

Acupuncture can be a wonderful way to restore balance in the midst of hormonal craziness. I'm glad it was helpful to you.

Judy
drjudy
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause