relapse!! relapse!! relapse!!!!

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

relapse!! relapse!! relapse!!!!

Postby parts2you » Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:10 pm

oh,i just want to.......................SPIT!! last week(and the week before) i got alot of my ills back.extremely tired,stiff and achey,i dont even remember all else. a couple times i felt as if i would get the period any moment,with the crampy little feelings in my belly.i also noticed some wetness,which made me run to the bathroom thinking for sure i got it. but still nothing.
then a couple days of the wanting to cry routine.
i had been without my trusted aloe vera juice for awhile, went off my little diet and exercise i had created for myself, and now not only did i gain back the little i lost, but i have been bloated all over again.
oh,and i also realized that i had not lost as much weight even for a few days as i had thought, the scale has a tendency to "stick" on the carpet!! (it had done wonders for my morale,though, just thinking i did!!!)
and then to top it all off,last sunday in public, i tripped downtown on the sidewalk,bruising my body and my ego!!!
i think i need a vacation!!!!
parts2you
One HOT Woman!

Postby Zero » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:24 am

I think you just need a big HUG kiddo!! I know how you're feeling....like it's just one thing after another and everything seems to be out of control, but I promise you, it will get better.......not that you will "cross over" at some point and it will feel like you're in post menopausal heaven or anything, but where you will be accepting of the things you can't change and appreciative of the woman you have become. Sounds kind of corny, but when we can think more positively it can help us feel better physically.

I wake up many mornings feeling like crap.....I literally have to get my body moving by pushing myself into a sitting position, then with my hands on my knees, I slowly get to a standing position and walk like I'm an 90 year old for the trip to the bathroom! I've found that if I moan and groan about how rotten I feel or how old I feel, etc, etc.......I have set my day in motion with a negative lean and literally, the rest of the day sucks.

When I remember to repeat some of my favorite affirmations as soon as my brain is awake, I don't seem to notice the little aches and pains or the creaky joints. Here's a page on my site with links to lots of positive sites:
http://www.minniepauz.com/self-improvem ... tions.html

To prove to you that I understand.... I fell flat on my face crossing a street with my granddaughter's 1st grade class! How's that for embarassment?

I'm planning a cruise for next January.....want to go? :)
Zero

Postby colopam » Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:02 am

You need a hug and maybe a bit of a laugh.
I had a friend that was dieting and just losing like gangbusters (tho she still fit in the same jeans). So she's lost like 15 #'s and all the sudden notices that her son is removing pennies from beneath the scale and ALL her weight comes back!!! He'd been putting pennies under the scale for a couple of weeks (I don't know the reason) but he did get a talking to by a very dissapointed mom.

Anyway Big Hugs Pam
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

just hit us with the stick!!!!

Postby parts2you » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:22 pm

did anyone see the video thats all over tv of the girl singing (well trying) the national anthem at the hockey game??????? she forgot the words, TWICE, then comes out with the words on paper in her hand, and as shes walking out trips down the step!!!! after that,she just retreated backstage,and was never seen again :oops:
parts2you
One HOT Woman!

well, guess what i got yesterday???????????????????

Postby parts2you » Mon Apr 25, 2005 5:24 pm

after four months!!! :evil: so i guess thats what the whole relapse was all about. this is the second four month spacing i have had in a year, the rest were fairly normal for me spacing. so dr. judy.....pleeeeeeeeeeeezeeee---do ya think im getting REAL CLOSE to the end???????????i hope i hope i hope :(
parts2you
One HOT Woman!

Postby drjudy » Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:22 pm

I think you are within one year of the end. This phase is so unpredictable but I certainly wish for you that the end is near!

Judy
drjudy
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause