OMG - you're all talking about ME!!

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

OMG - you're all talking about ME!!

Postby Webby » Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:36 am

thank goodness for this board - I thought I was going loopy, I am 39, and feel that I have had EVERY SINGLE symptom listed in this site ....... it sort of came out of nowhere .....

forgetfullness
terrible mood swings
no period for past 3 months (and definitely not pregnant)
dizziness
itching - want to scratch the legs off !!!
sweats at night
unable to sleep
etc, etc, etc

So, going to the doctors today - this should be fun, esp after reading the previous messages ..... I hope I don't get the 'too young' lecture, cause be reading all your messages, it looks like I am on my way to enlightenment

thanks again for this board, and all the support you give to members

a big HELLO from BONNIE SCOTLAND :lol:
Webby

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 25, 2005 2:08 pm

Well, been to the doctor now, and I've to go for all sorts of blood tests, eg liver, kidney, glucose, hair folicule...... I've to get a full MOT, the doctor was very good, and talked over all the symptoms,

She wants the full MOT, so that she can rule out other causes..as, seemingly diabietes has some of the same symptoms - like itching/tiredness/mood swings.

going for the bloods tomorrow, and then to go back in 10 days

Postby drjudy » Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:24 pm

I'm glad your doctor was thorough and receptive to your situation. Let us know how it all turns out. And welcome to minniepauz!

Judy
drjudy
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause