Progesterone cream is really helping

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Progesterone cream is really helping

Postby michelilow » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:29 pm

Hi everyone,
I posted a few weeks ago as I was suffering from terrible perimenopause symptoms, some of the worst being balance problems, dizziness, monthly headaches, anxiety & mood swings
I read about one type of Progesterone cream on the web & thought as I had tried everything else, I would give it a try, even though it was very pricy. I wondered how applying such a small amount of cream twice a day could psossibly make any difference.
Anyway, I am into my second month of using the cream & I am so glad to say that it has lessoned the symptoms considerably. I felt different from the second application, as I was so calm. I was becoming a nightmare to live with as the mood swings were making me violent & the balance problems made me feel it was not worth getting out of bed in a morning.
I know the dizziness is still there, but it is as if the cream has numbed the sensation so I hardly notice it anymore & it is not ruling my waking hours .
It is the week before my period is due & I have normally turned into a raving witch, but not this time! I think as my body gets more used to what it has been missing for so long, I will feel begin to feel a human being again instead of a wreck!
Michele
michelilow
On Fire!

Postby drjudy » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:26 pm

Hi Michele,

Glad this cream is working so well. It is a relief to feel in control again, isn't it?

Best wishes,
Judy
drjudy
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause