I am new at this...Just wondering if its meno

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

I am new at this...Just wondering if its meno

Postby Newfie » Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:38 pm

Came home from work yesterday only to start sweating and have stomach pain, I literally had to undress myself because I was sweating so much(sickly feeling and stomach pains) and today I had to have all the windows open and the heat off, this is not normal for me, I am someone who loves the heat tremendously, also I have been having thumping in my ear, I dont know if anyone else has experienced this ot if I am just wacky!!I am only 32 but my mother experience menopause at a young age and I was thinking that maybe mine is beginning,
Newfie

Postby drjudy » Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:37 pm

Sounds like maybe you're just battling an illness. Have you had other episodes like this?

Judy
drjudy
One HOT Woman!

Postby Newfie » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:13 pm

No, this is the first time this has happened but I also have been feeling nausiated a few times a week but it dosent last long, I know its not pregnancy because I had a tubal done. Hopefully its just a cause of some flu virus and wont happen again. Thanks for your words of advice though.
Newfie

Postby drjudy » Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:59 pm

Stomach pains, chilling, episodic nausea. If it keeps up, check out your gall bladder.

Judy
drjudy
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:42 pm

Hope you're feeling better, newfie!! Let us know....
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause