Testing Day four

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Testing Day four

Postby danmia » Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:57 am

Hi,
Well last night my period got slightly heavier, and I was a little distressed at that, I so don't want to have the heavy horrible experiences I used to have. I became extremely irritable and moaned everything to my poor husband who openly professes to not understand anything that is going on, and doesn't really want to, he just said hugs I'm good at that, will that be OK. Bless him. He really hates anything to do with the female body and hormones. I debated taking the pill again and confess to giving in and taking one about an hour later. However, period was already lightening up again so today I haven't taken any but now I'm thinking wait, is it really that dangerous to take it, it is supposed to relieve hot flashes, and irritability and obviously no periods when you're taking it, so I don't know, what to do again, is it worth suffering just to find out if I am in deep peri or not?
Any advice would be extremely welcome I haven't experienced anything menopausal really since stopping, I am still waiting for a hot flash and really having one would make me feel better I think, at least I would know where I stand.
danmia
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:29 am

Hi Girlfriend... :) Don't worry, you'll get it figured out. We've all gone through this kind of confusion and upheaval! You ARE lucky to have a hubby who is at least considerate and will listen to you. You should have him look at this page: http://www.minniepauz.com/male-menopause.html It will give HIM some relief!!

The other thing I wanted to mention.....could you try not to start a new topic when you've got one going already and have an exchange of information going as in this thread http://www.minniepauz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1688

It gets confusing when you start a new one (like this one today) because no one can remember what the details of your situation are. God knows we don't need any more confusion in our lives, right??? hahahahh.... If you want to you can copy and paste your post today as a reply to your other one and once you've done that, I could delete this one.
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause