Check another symptom off the list

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Check another symptom off the list

Postby lili » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:50 pm

So since I started my period this week every day I've had a headache. My period has been heavy at times then it just stops. Like yesterday I was constantly going to the bathroom to pass a clot, then today nothing. The first two days were heavier than normal as well. Actually that's how my period has been going for several months now. When I do have a heavy one, it will be heavy during certain times of the day and then practically nothing the other times. I never really gave it much thought until now. Anyhoo :)
LiLi
lili
Warm Pauzer

Postby colopam » Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:03 pm

Sounds all too familiar esp. the headaches!!! I think this is one of the first times I haven't had one just before and during!! Hang in there!!!

Hugs Pam
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Bad day this morning and yesterday

Postby lili » Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:47 am

I'm having really bad anxiety this morning and yesterday too :cry: I thought last month the week I had off the pill was better but not this month it's so much worse. I feel like I want to jump out of my skin and I feel like I could burst into tears any second. I wasn't even able to eat lunch yesterday and had to force myself to eat dinner. I'll be glad to start back on the pill Sunday. I just hope the pharamacy will get the brand I want in today.

I know exactly what everyone means when they said they feel like someone else. Everything looks different and feels different like there's a cloud hanging over everything. Like yesterday it was clear skies and 50 degrees but I just couldn't enjoy it. I don't know how you Ladies who have been deeling with this for years do it. God Bless you :)

Is anyone from the Cincinnati/Northern Ky area?
LiLi
lili
Warm Pauzer

Postby Chuckles » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:13 am

Awww, hugs to you lili. I think that the anxiety is the worst and most constant symptom of all this for a lot of us gals. I have had the anxiety for years but the really "bad" stuff only hung around for awhile. It gets better. I know it's hard for you to believe that right now with the way you're feeling but it really does. Eventually you'll start having "normal" days too! And then hopefully, in time, all this crap will be gone. Hang in there.

I live near Columbus.
This little trip has been a hoot!!!!
Chuckles
On Fire!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause