Peri and Fibro...anyone else?

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Postby SUZYQ » Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:00 am

I have the BC pills since July and I was waiting to start my period so I could start them on a Sunday like the instructions say, but I haven't had one since the 9th of July. Can I start them anyway or wait until my actual perid starts, whenever that may be?? I also though to give them a try for about 2 months and if they didn't help then I could stop. These are also a low dose of estrogen/prog. Well, I feel a hot flash coming on, I am going to run outside, it is 40 degress.
Thanks for the responses!!
Suzy
SUZYQ
Hot Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:23 pm

hahahah...way to use the weather to help with the hot flashes!! :) I love it!! :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby colopam » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:08 am

SuzyQ
You can start them on any day, they just use Sunday as a standard because they think we'll be able to remember to start them on a standard day, Yeah like THAT will help me remember ANYTHING!!!LOL

Hugs Pam
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Postby CathyW » Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:41 am

SuzyQ you could try a magnesium supplement for the acheyness. It can cause diarreha so you might not be able to take alot if you have IBS. By the way IBS is very common in fibromyalgia.

Feele Better
Cathy
Cathy
born 1960/peri/fibroids/hypothyroidism/on Disability because of FM
CathyW
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Previous

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause