After four years of perimenopause

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

After four years of perimenopause

Postby Hopefully » Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:11 pm

I've been dealing with perimenopausal symptoms, full blown, for the last 4 years. In reality I began having mild symptoms since my late 30's, but for the last four years I've had just about every symptom listed and some that should be on the list.

Anyway, I've not had a period in almost 3 months and this is the best that I've felt in over 4 years :lol: :) :D. Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One weird thingy is that right around the time that my period is suppose to start, but does not, I get labor pain cramps. This might occur for a couple days, but I'm able to get relief by taking acetominaphen.

I truly hope that this is leading up to actual menopause and that with each passing moment I'm becoming not like my old self, but better than my old self :).

I just had to post something positive, because I'm really beginning to feel good again. Hopefully, this post will encourage others. :)
Hopefully
Combustible

Postby minniepauz » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:08 pm

That is so GREAT (and HOPEFUL!!) hahahah.... thanks for sharing with us!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby Lori » Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:59 am

Thanks for the positive post. Something I look forward to one day
Lori
On Fire!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause