And yet ANOTHER newbie

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

And yet ANOTHER newbie

Postby gabrielle » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:06 pm

Hi there

This must be a sign from above, I am at work :roll: and stumbled across this forum while searching for herbal tinctures.....I saw the list of symptoms and sorry to say at the baby age of 41 I have like 15 of the 35 symptoms!!!!!

Lately the symproms have really made me feel like I am going crazy, and then I realize how my mind is racing and REALLY start to worry....its too much. And already, I don't know how much more of this kinda stuff I can take. Buzzing ears, achy back, waking up, breasts that feel like I'm pregnant all over again......what a mess!

One thing that I think is really helping me is that, coincidentally, with the onset of symptoms I decided to take up running again. Every morning I can manage I get out, and then try to do some gym activity in the afternoon. While exercising, I feel great, and it lasts for a little while afterwards, too.

So; thank all of you ladies for sharing experiences here - it does help to know I am not alone, even if I do feel like my original ford pinto station wagon.

At least all the pokes and prods remind me that I'm alive, and thats not a bad thing at all.
8)

Gab
gabrielle

Postby colopam » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:16 am

Gab
Welcome!!! Feel free to jump in anywhere. Our collective experiences help each other sooo much!! Be sure to check out the rest of the site!!1
Hugs Pam
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause