Sorry moaning again

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Sorry moaning again

Postby danmia » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:02 pm

Hi,
I'm having a hard time of it lately with this menopause stuff. Right now it's mainly my anxiety, panic, IBS and gastric problems, not to mention my weird mood swings. Today I am suffering with the anxiety borderline panic attack feeling all day. I have emetaphobia too and last night David Letterman was off with stomach flu and that set me off in a panic, I know it's ridiculous but I can't help it, then my sister in law today said she's had it and that panicked me even more, now I'm on the everything comes in threes and feel so anxious about it all right now. I know it's irrational but the menopause has definitely brought it back twice has hard as it used to be. I absolutely dread night times, well at least the going to bed part, before I was married ten years ago, I never slept in a bed, always on a sofa bed in the living room, because I hated bedrooms, something horrible always happens at night with regards to illnesses and so I felt safer if I never actually got to the bedroom part. Again totally irrational but at least I do go to bed now, even though I can't sleep too well. Sorry for moaning, just feeling irrationally panicky today.
danmia
One HOT Woman!

Postby psexypsychic » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:46 am

*~my MySpace~*

diagnosed perimeno at 36 years old
psexypsychic
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:05 am

danmia....I found some women who also have that disorder and thought you might like to read what they have experienced. I also read that some women have tried anti-depressants and even hypnotherapy. I hope you find something that will help ease the anxiety for you. Menopause is enough to deal with by itself!!
http://www.rr-bb.com/archive/index.php/t-234941.html
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby danmia » Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:13 am

Thank you so much, I will take a look at that. I belong to a forum but I dont go there unless I'm really freaked out over something. As reading it only makes you think about it even more I find. I find menopause just brings out these things we already have even more. I have always had IBS and that got worse, always had anxiety and panic and that's worse too, and the phobia just another one to drive me nuts. Sigh......I don't want to take anything because I have been off tranquillizers etc for 8 years now, I have a very addictive nature and was put on pills in my early teens and stayed on them for years and years, finally came off everything and really don't want to go back as I know I will A abuse it and B never be able to stop again. Although believe me I am so tempted to get something just to calm me down more. Well back to work :?
danmia
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause