Hello and Help!

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Hello and Help!

Postby kmac » Tue May 29, 2007 10:14 am

Good morning ladies

I'm a newbie and have enjoyed chatting with hotpatootie and sheena for the last couple of days. Has anyone tried anything that actually helps with any of these miserable symptoms? We can't really have to suffer like this for who knows how long! I have many symptoms, but the hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain are the worst. I would appreciate any and all ideas, remedies, etc. I'm not looking forward to vacation with my young skinny sister-in-law, although I love her dearly. Also where do you find the cute avatars you all include in your posts?

Hope you all have a delightful day.
kmac

Re: Hello and Help!

Postby hotpatootie » Tue May 29, 2007 3:30 pm

kmac wrote:Good morning ladies

I'm a newbie and have enjoyed chatting with hotpatootie and sheena for the last couple of days. Has anyone tried anything that actually helps with any of these miserable symptoms? We can't really have to suffer like this for who knows how long! I have many symptoms, but the hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain are the worst. I would appreciate any and all ideas, remedies, etc. I'm not looking forward to vacation with my young skinny sister-in-law, although I love her dearly. Also where do you find the cute avatars you all include in your posts?

Hope you all have a delightful day.
The only thing I can tell you is about my avatar, I made it. It is my hero Bettie Page. :D

There are some supplied by Dee on the site here.

Oh good luck with the other stuff. :roll:
hotpatootie
One HOT Woman!

Postby colopam » Tue May 29, 2007 5:24 pm

Hello Kmac!!

I found mine and others just by checking the web for "free avatars". I've been thru the wringer the past month (this cycle has just kicked my butt!) so I'm looking for answers too!!

:grumpy: Keep checking in and something may click for you! I know I've been helped alot!!!
Hugs Pam :bighug:
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Tue May 29, 2007 9:02 pm

kmac, if you go to your profile, down towards the bottom there's a section to either put a web address for an avatar on the web or you can choose from a good selection on here.
They just can't be too big. Hope that helps and you find one that suits your personality. :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause