Thank you Minnie Pauz

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Thank you Minnie Pauz

Postby aprilcline » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:45 pm

Was having a HORRIBLE premenstrual day - feeling super blah, shakey, weak, dizzy - the usual suspects BEFORE i even start my actual period (which is still regular unfortunately) and at age 51 I realize I am missing a week out of every single month due to my symptoms - and NOoooo there isn't anything I can do about them. It's just the way things have always been. Fortunately I work at home - actually I did that on purpose b/c of my period pre symptoms.

So anyway, I just moaning to myself and wishing my best friend was home from work so I could complain to her...I open my email and there is a thingie from Minnie Pauz and I just laughed out loud at how the universe works (now I know she's a woman). So, thank you minnie pauze for reminding me to check in with my fellow sisters in meno-horribleness. This is a place where I receive tonz of support and information. Thank you thank you thank you!
aprilcline
Hot Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:37 pm

You're very, very welcome! :) Funny, but I never even thought about if anyone was thinking the creator of Minnie Pauz might be anything but a woman! :) I've been doing this so long now I just assume everyone knows my entire background and why I started Minnie Pauz (and even why you never see her face!).

And today when I sent out the newsletter (hmmmm...on the 13th instead of the 1st?) I almost came to the message board and asked if everyone here gets the newsletter.

April your post really lifted me up today! Thank YOU!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby aprilcline » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:46 pm

Dee - No I meant THEE creator - you know God?? Anyway, I meant thank you to the universe for sending minnie pauz my way by email to uplift me and that now I know that the creator - of the universe not minnie pauz - is a woman. LOL
aprilcline
Hot Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:25 pm

Oh jeez!! No, I'm not taking credit for what the universe does!! hahahah....oh well, it still made me feel good :) and you DID say "thank you minnie pauze for reminding me to check in with my fellow sisters in meno-horribleness. " LOL
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby aprilcline » Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:28 am

I think we get funnier as we have less brain cells due to lack of estrogen, don't you? :lol:
aprilcline
Hot Pauzer

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause