Look what I found on QVC - excellent for hot flashes!

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Look what I found on QVC - excellent for hot flashes!

Postby aprilcline » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:26 pm

Ladies - I was watching QVC this afternoon and they had a summer time hour - and this thing that you sit on that instantly cools you off w/o any water or ice. It's essential oils and other stuff (that I don't understand)...anyway I thought of the HOT butt I get while sleeping in bed and how it would be nice to cool it off all night long as I'm sleeping - and would come in handy during a hot flash or night sweat since you don't have to refrigerate or freeze it... Anyway it's this information below. I bought 2!!
Item Number F0074
Cool Touch Reusable 18" X 14" Comfort Cushion

Retail Value $33.00
QVC Price $22.00
Shipping and Handling $6.47
Save! Buy two or more and save on S & H.

Perfect for watching a baseball game in the sweltering heat, this Cool Touch Comfort Cushion contains crystals that expand into a soft gel when cooled. Once activated, the reusable cushion helps you quickly cool down. For ultimate chill power, keep refrigerated while not in use.

Blue, Gray, Black, or Green.

* Weight limit up to 300 lbs
* Measures approximately 18"L x 14"W
* 100% nylon
* Spot clean only
* 1-year LMW
* Made in China

Cool Touch Reusable 18" X 14" Comfort Cushion

The lady even said that her mother was going through "the change" and that she slept with it! I think it's perfect. Can't wait to get it and will letcha know!! :D
aprilcline
Hot Pauzer

Postby colopam » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:00 pm

Be nice to have a recliner or a bed made of this!!! LOL
Hugs Pam
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Postby aprilcline » Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:12 pm

You're right - it sure would be! I bought 2 of them - one for back and one for butt...keep me cool and this way I don't have to freeze the rest of the family!! :wink:
aprilcline
Hot Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:21 pm

hahahah...I never realized how many of us suffer from "hot butts" :) That's pretty 'cool' april, thanks for the heads up! If I can find the manufacturer, I might be able to sell them on my site.

Here's something a little more expensive (but they're offering a $30 discount to Minnie Pauzers. And I'm sure this would help with nightsweats! You need to go to my newsletter http://www.minniepauz.com/june2007.html and look down the right hand side to where it says "Night Sweats?....." (right above the cartoon) and click on that link.

And THEN, we should all go HERE for the summer!! http://www.icehotel.com/images/iceofsweden/index.html
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby aprilcline » Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:30 am

That ice hotel looks great. Finally a room that will be cold enough for me. LOL :lol:
aprilcline
Hot Pauzer

Postby aprilcline » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:54 pm

Been using my comfort pillows or whatever they're called for a few days now and they really are amazing. They are heavy - like 10lbs each and solid and regular warm temp and then you sit on it and instantly you are 20 degrees cooler. I swear. My husband didn't believe it until he tried it last night. He was like "man, I can't believe this works!" so he slept with it under his pillow case b/c his head is always so hot while he sleeps - I call him my personal space heater - which is why we don't sleep together anymore b/c I'm hot all the time as it is!! :oops: Anyway, it cools us both down. I'm so glad I got 2 of these things. love them!
aprilcline
Hot Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:02 pm

Sounds great!! Could you tell me the company that makes them? I'd like to contact them about selling them on the Minnie Pauz site.
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby aprilcline » Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:56 pm

http://www.cooltouch.net
email bluestartd@aol.com
Blue Star Trading Inc
234 S. Garfield Ave, #8
Monterey Park, CA 91755

They're copyrighted as "Cool Touch Comfort Cushions". :wink:
aprilcline
Hot Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:01 pm