Here we go again

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Here we go again

Postby aprilcline » Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:30 pm

Another month, another pms attack :help: I am feeling just the inkling of depression, fatigue, slight bloating beginning to happen. I woke up this morning with sweat all over me. I had to take a nap yesterday and when I woke up - I was disoriented. I have been working out a lot at curves and at home (big event coming up - need to lose weight anyway)....but I only started 2 weeks ago. I was hoping it would be in time to help with pms this month but so far - no.

I really resent the mood swings most of all, I think. They interfere with every relationship, work, home, any thing at all that I was working on has to pretty much come to a screeching halt b/c I get in such a dark mood. I purposely stay away from people b/c in the past I have annoyed them or gotten hurt myself by being overly sensitive. So I sort of isolate myself :shades: for one week a month. I'm 51 yrs old. It has gotten much worse in the last year or so.

I can't tolerate the side effects of antidepressants, so that's why I'm not on one. I get really violently sick. I gave up years ago trying to find one that wouldn't shake up my CNS (central nervous system) so much. I just try to ride this out like a bad hurricane.

Thankfully, you are all here. I come here every month and vent and cry. I don't know what I would do w/o you. Thank you Minnie!! :bighug:
aprilcline
Hot Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:53 pm

We all need something like this during those times! Glad to see you can find your way back, April!! :) I fear we've lost many a member because it's the memory, not the moods that causes the problem! :)

minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby Seventeen_At_Heart » Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:45 pm

:rofl: :mrgreen:

dunno about protecting people from me at the moment...but I feel like I need to be protected from people..to get away from noise and people so much...
noise and light really bother me...

it wouldn't be fair on my kids though...plus I've got nowhere to go.
Seventeen_At_Heart
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause