Mixed symptoms

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Mixed symptoms

Postby ladydebubba » Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:55 pm

I am having so many mixed up feelings as to what I consider health issues. I went to my gastroenterologist on the 24th, mentioned my annoying gas problem to him, the tightness in my upper gut, the back spasms and the stitch feeling in my side. He didn't seem concerned about it. He felt all over my abdomen, listened to my abdomen, tapped my lower left side of my abdomen. But yet I keep having this annoying sticking sensation in my lower left side, seems like maybe it could be in my ovary area, as it is tender to the touch constantly on both sides, if I am sure of the location, and feel something moving around in my side. Sometimes the stitch feeling is present in both sides just below my ribs. Every little thing like this is annoying me. Not to mention the irritated sensations low in my pelvic area. I do have some inflammation somewhere in my cervical area,wondering if that could be causing that! And also could that be causing the back pain I sometimes experience down low and in the middle or have anything to do with my back spasms? I feel on and off bloat quite often. Feel like my lower abdomen is being pushed upward into my diaphragm. Of course, I believe alot of that is posture related from sitting at my desk at work all day. I cannot get close enough to my desk to sit up better. And not to mention I dwell on all of these sensations all day every day which only exacerbates them even more. Would appreciate any suggestions to get this off of my mind and get over this annoying stuff. And my cycle showed up a week early again last night, was thinking it was going to be like last month and be nothing more than spotting but it actually is heavier this time, afraid since I am a week early it will put a rain on our parade, as we are going on vacation the 24th of August . All I need is to start while on vacation. :(
Lisa DOB:1960
Peri,
fibroids,
low grade cervical dysplasia (cryotherapy done Dec. 21st) (cured as of June 27th, 2009)
ladydebubba
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:50 pm

Wellllllll.....you COULD look at it that every ache and pain and unexplained irritation is getting you one step closer to never having a period again...Like your body is just working out all the kinks (unfortunately to make room for some new ones down the road), but no more PERIODS!!

I'm sorry kiddo...don't mean to make light of your problems, but since you've been checked out pretty thoroughly, try to BELIEVE them and set out on a journey of relaxation and pampering! Maybe that's what you need!

I've had to deal with so much old age stuff way too early so I know what it's like.... menopause at 42, cataracts at 45 and now this psoriasis (which usually hits much younger) at 57 and I've got it forever unless it goes into remission or I decide to go on these heavy drugs that have all kinds of possible side effects and cost 1200 per shot.... there's just no perfection in our lifestyles at this point and as I've said before we just have to adjust to a new "normal"....accept the things we cannot change. :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby ladydebubba » Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:10 pm

I know Minniepauz, I am trying to look at it that way but my thoughts keep leading me to believe there is something that they are not finding. But I feel too good other than the annoying gas and back spasms, it is just the little weird sensations that are driving me crazy. I'm the cause of most of my stress and anxiety and responsible for my negative thoughts.
Lisa DOB:1960
Peri,
fibroids,
low grade cervical dysplasia (cryotherapy done Dec. 21st) (cured as of June 27th, 2009)
ladydebubba
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause