kliovance tablets

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

kliovance tablets

Postby karl4thewhites » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:03 am

Is anyone taking these tablets? My GP has just prescribed them to me and I have never taken hrt before so would like to know if they are any good or not.
Thanks
karl4thewhites
Hot Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:20 am

I've never heard of them.....what were they prescribed for?

And where did your user name come from? :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

kliovance

Postby karl4thewhites » Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:54 pm

Hi Dee
They are hrt tablets. Been at the end of my tether with the night sweats and no sleep, peri menopausal for 7 years now and the end does not seem in sight so gave up being tough and went to GP who gave me these. The presciption now sits on the work counter taunting me, shall I , shan't I etc etc. The fear of the symptoms returning when I eventually stop fills me with dread and I am not sure if I want to go down that road. I have tried all forms of herbal treatments and the lady care magnet in the underwear!! All to no avail I still remain one wet and sticky women walking about like a zombie most days through lack of sleep. I am trying cutting out all caffeine at the moment, including choc!!! :( Also someone mentioned high strength star flower oil so I have ordered some of those to try before I have to again think about filling out that prescription. Wish me luck!
karl4thewhites.. My hubby calls me karl (short for Karen) the whites are our favourite football team Fulham.

Thanks again for your reply.

Karen
karl4thewhites
Hot Pauzer

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause