My son is getting married...

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

My son is getting married...

Postby aprilcline » Wed Sep 05, 2007 11:46 am

Hi ladies - My son is getting married in a year - is there anyway I can make sure that I DON'T have a period on the day of his wedding????? Dr. appt., pills, patch, creams of some sort? Right now I'm averaging "middle of the month" regularity, the wedding is 11 months away...last thing I need that weekend and especially that day is a period but you know how it goes... so help me do a pre-emptive strike! thanx!! :wink:
aprilcline
Hot Pauzer

Postby minniepauz » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:56 am

You might want to ask Dr. Judy that question. :) Isn't there a pill that only lets you have a period 4 times a year? Oh, it's called Seasonale... http://www.webmd.com/sex/Birth-Control/ ... riod-pills
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby aprilcline » Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:04 pm

Dee - I'm certain that I'm way too old to take that pill plus the high bp and cholesterol (that I'm working on but still...) would preclude me from going on that pill. I will speak to my dr about possibly taking something for that month before to induce it and to get it out of the way...unless of course I go into menopause by then b/c I'll be 52 by then! ha!! there's always hope! :lol:
aprilcline
Hot Pauzer

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause