"Ohhhh, my ovaries!" said Bart Simpson...

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

"Ohhhh, my ovaries!" said Bart Simpson...

Postby psexypsychic » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:44 pm

...he said that, clutching his belly, bent over, moaning... to get out of a test. click here to hear it. :lol:

I'm saying it now because my left ovary is killing me. Sharp, stabbing, digging, burning pain. It actually takes my breath away!

Ouch... total ouch.

On top of that, my feet are killing me, my arthritis is acting up and my muscles ache... all because of the weather.

That is all...

Anyone else have any complaints?

*~my MySpace~*

diagnosed perimeno at 36 years old
psexypsychic
One HOT Woman!

Postby KarenR » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:47 pm

Today, I have to say, I feel pretty good! Went to the gyn. doctor and got a good report. Yep, feeling pretty good today. Now an hour from now....you know how it goes...maybe, maybe not! :D

Karen
KarenR
Warm Pauzer

Re: "Ohhhh, my ovaries!" said Bart Simpson...

Postby sugar5075 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:29 pm

Hi, I am 47 years old and have been experiencing the same exact pain for over 5 years now. They did all kinds of test on me thinking it was a cyst on my left ovary amongst other things. Nothing came out of those tests that pinpointed my problem. The pain is excruciating when I am having my periods. They think it is probably some endimetrosis on my left ovary. They could do surgery, or put me in menopause chemically or just wait till I am thru with my perimenopause. I chose to wait. Ibuprofen does wonders on making it bearable. Good luck with you. It's good to know someone else has the same symptoms as me. Hope that helped a little bit. : )

Jill
Jill
sugar5075

Postby gracious granny » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:46 pm

Okay!! You asked about complaints..here goes!!! I have had a terrible few days. My favorite Uncle passed away suddenly on Valentines Day. My other Uncles wife passed away 2 days later, one of my neighbors passed away yesterday, she had ALS, and I just found out that one of my friends 28 year old son has been diagnosed with cancer. My problems seem small.
This weather is killing me too. My legs feel like someone has beaten them with a baseball bat and my back hurts. I had a cold last week and now my asthma has flared up and I am covered with itchy eczema from head to toe. I have a 11 month old puppy who is driving me insane, my house is a mess, I AM A MESS :baghead: . There ,thats a little better.
" Lifes a dance you learn as you go"..............
gracious granny
Combustible

Postby minniepauz » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:49 pm

sugar5075 wrote:Hi, I am 47 years old and have been experiencing the same exact pain for over 5 years now. They did all kinds of test on me thinking it was a cyst on my left ovary amongst other things. Nothing came out of those tests that pinpointed my problem. The pain is excruciating when I am having my periods. They think it is probably some endimetrosis on my left ovary. They could do surgery, or put me in menopause chemically or just wait till I am thru with my perimenopause. I chose to wait. Ibuprofen does wonders on making it bearable. Good luck with you. It's good to know someone else has the same symptoms as me. Hope that helped a little bit. : )

Jill

Welcome to the forum, Jill!! Thanks for sharing....it will come back to you 10-fold in the form of friendship and support!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause