is this my hormones

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

is this my hormones

Postby kazy68 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:11 pm

Hi all,

I have had the flu for a few weeks, all cleared up now all excpt this dam problem with my ears, i have had this before but never thought anything of it, but now it is driving me crazy, i seem to have a dull ear ache constantly then it gets worse then goes away, also i cant hear properly but i can hear myself all the time it is awful the most anoying thing i have ever come across not at all painfull but anoying, the weirdest thing is that some days i dont have it at all then the next day it is back with a vengence and really gets me down, i know it can be bad because my hubby said he would rather have my mood swings rather than this dam ear problem any help on this one would be much appreiciated hope someone can help!!!!! :cry:

Karen
x
forgive me now - tomorrow i may no longer feel guilty.
kazy68
Combustible

Re: is this my hormones

Postby minniepauz » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:02 pm

Karen, it's probably more due to the flu you had than menopause. One thing you might do (if you have insurance or can afford it) go to an ENT and have them check your ears. My neighbor thought she was going deaf and come to find out she had a buildup of wax in her ear(s). Let us know what you find out. It sure sounds like an infection....
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby kazy68 » Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:49 pm

Dee,

Thanks for your quick reply, i think you might be right, i must go to see my GP to see if he can help, i really want/need to get this anoying thing sorted.

Thanks again :D

Kazy
x
forgive me now - tomorrow i may no longer feel guilty.
kazy68
Combustible

Postby minniepauz » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:51 pm

I really hope that's what it is....let us know, ok? We might all start running to get our ears unwaxed!! LOL
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause