my peri symptoms

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

my peri symptoms

Postby getnthere » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:21 pm

I've been in peri for about a year now. It began over a year ago with my heart running away but looking back I can see it was just the beginning. I didn't stop having periods until Sept 07. Had one in Oct then skipped and didn't have another until Jan '08 and havn't had one since. I started having this tingly feeling on the back of my right shoulder (no pain) and didn't know this was another symptom! AFter looking at your list of symptoms, of which I have most of, I am fairly certain I am "getnthere"!
Most days I could kill my husband instead of kiss him and not sure he's liking this new me. He doesn't understand why I don't "want it" anymore.
i've gained about 30 pounds over the last three years too but just don't have the energy to exercise. I never had a weight problem before
Well, that's just a drop in the bucket (sorry to bend your 'ear' so long) but it helps to tell someone
getnthere

Re: my peri symptoms

Postby minniepauz » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:54 pm

You're in the right place, getnthere!! Love your name too!! :)

There are books and such to help husbands understand too if you think it might help. just check out http://www.minniepauz.com/male-menopause.html

Welcome to our world! :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby psexypsychic » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:09 am

Indeed. Welcome to our world. There should be a never-ending chocolate bar in this world... and electric fans as far as the eye can see... well-behaved children who bring us tea and chocolate... husbands who stay out of the way and hand us the remote and offer us foot rubs...

I'm sorry... I slipped into a little fantasy there, didn't I? ;)

*~my MySpace~*

diagnosed perimeno at 36 years old
psexypsychic
One HOT Woman!

Postby getnthere » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:30 pm

Thanks for the welcome girls. I hope to find some comfort in knowing it's not just me and I will check that male-menopause site out, too.
And psexypsychic...sounds good to me!!!
getnthere

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause