Is this ever going to end???

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Is this ever going to end???

Postby ladydebubba » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:59 am

:cry: Is this vaginal discomfort ever going to end? Every day I soak a sanitary. I'm hoping today that this is starting to wane off since finishing the Provera. However, I am experiencing so much discomfort down below externally due to bleeding so much and having to wipe or dab with toilet tissue so much. I am experiencing a good deal of irritation. Feels like I am really dried out. Is there anything other than Vagisil that I can use to ease up this dried out and irritated feeling down below??? I had bought some Replens a while back but don't know whether it is a good idea to use it when bleeding.

I am still having the stinging upon urinating and still have 2 antibiotic pills left to take for the Klebsiella pneumoniae bacteria found in my urinary tract. And I totally started feeling very horrible late last night around 10:30 after feeling pretty much ok since Friday evening other than occasional odd feelings down below. I feel a slight urgency still below. I am hoping that I have not developed a much thicker endometrial lining due to all the bleeding after my last 3 periods being around two months apart.

I am wondering if this would make my uterine lining be less thick with all the bleeding or more. Don't you shed the uterine lining when having your mentstrual cycle? So if I were shedding the built up lining from skipping two to three months did all the extra bleeding with clots get rid of the excess buildup? I hope someone knows that can and will reply to this. And I am tired of the sore breasts. They have been sore for around 3 to 4 weeks.
Lisa DOB:1960
Peri,
fibroids,
low grade cervical dysplasia (cryotherapy done Dec. 21st) (cured as of June 27th, 2009)
ladydebubba
One HOT Woman!

Re: Is this ever going to end???

Postby minniepauz » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:06 pm

I'm sorry you're having such a rough time, Lisa. Have you posted to Dr. Judy on this too? I wonder if this might help with the irritation and stinging. It's a new product developed by doctors (who I have spoken with) and it's all natural:

VagRenew was developed by doctors and is estrogen free. I have personally spoken to them and feel confident this is going to help millions of women....Dee
http://gagephytolabs.com/vagrenew_faq.htm
VagRenew™ is a unique estrogen-free, plant-based natural vaginal and female rejuvenation product because it is administered in the vagina, where the effect of estrogen loss during menopause is most noticeable. VagRenew™ is designed to renew the natural hormonal balance to the pelvic organs (bladder, urethra, and vagina) while minimally changing hormonal levels elsewhere in the body, such as the breasts. With regular use, this product is intended to return the female pelvis to a more youthful function.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.
minniepauz
Site Admin

Re: Is this ever going to end???

Postby ladydebubba » Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:04 am

Thanks Minniepauz. I think I may have mentioned some of this on Dr. Judy's site. But I cannot remember for sure. They think I may have developed a yeast infection from the many days of antibiotics. So they gave me a cream that is antifungal called clotrimazole-betamethasone for external application twice a day. That does not help with the internal irritation though. I would have thought they would had me pick up something from the drugstore to use with an applicator.

They think some of the irritation is related also to having to wear sanitary napkins for so long but I do not like tampons nor the way they feel so I will not use them. I just have to put up with the other. They want me to start on the pill but they said that of course I would have monthly periods with this and they definitely thought I was going through perimenopause but the pills would straighten out my out of balance hormones. Or have a hysterectomy which would take care of everything but the menopausal symptoms afterward would not be pleasant.

Or I can just go with the flow and let things ride and see what happens. It's a question of whether if my periods are winding down do I want to have them coming back every month? I read the insert with the low dose pills and there were many side effects that I didn't like the looks of. They said I am not totally to menopause yet as I am still having periods, just every couple of months. So I have a decision to make. If this bleeding would stop and the irritation would stop I could function. He could not do a exam yesterday for the bleeding.
Lisa DOB:1960
Peri,
fibroids,
low grade cervical dysplasia (cryotherapy done Dec. 21st) (cured as of June 27th, 2009)
ladydebubba
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause