The "Inbetween Stuff"

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

The "Inbetween Stuff"

Postby Kris » Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:27 pm

I'm sure this has been addressed many times before.... but I cannot seem to locate any posts to read on this subject! My question is this...... Usually, at mid-cycle I get mild cramping... some leg aches....mildly blue, but nothing to bad. This month I started spotting!?!?!?!?!?!? I guess this happens..yes? And horrid fatigue :sleepy: My gosh... I just got back from laying on the beach for 6 days and i am more tired than ever!!!! Go figure. Still thinking I am gonna get through all this just fine!! Not so sure about the hubby though! :bouncy:
Kris
One HOT Woman!

Re: The "Inbetween Stuff"

Postby momof5 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:41 am

I've been having more problems with the cramping and pain between my periods now instead of during my periods since I've started going through perimenopause. I never know exactly how I'm going to feel from day to day. Sometimes I will go a few days with no problems at all and then it hits me again. It's really nice to have a place to come and get support from others who really understand what you are going through, because it is or has happened to them too !
momof5

Postby minniepauz » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:12 am

Yes, all of this is very common...it just happens at different times for different women. Sorry to say that you can expect more of it before you're actually post-menopause (and that is a solid year with no periods (or spotting).

Kris, your hubby could probably use some support too so I created this page for the guys:
http://www.minniepauz.com/male-menopause.html (hope that's right :)) How is he doing with your not smoking?
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby Kris » Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Hi Dee.... Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!! I think alot of men would be very grateful to learn they are not the "only" ones with the wild women at home! LOL!!
Thanks for asking...... my hubby is very happy I quit smoking and he has had no problems with me! I feel great.... I've had my moments, but I am so, so happy that I am not smoking. I am not a combatative person anyways and it takes an awful lot to upset me, so I really haven't been grumpy at all (yet!!)
I am usually very easygoing....... (so far, Heheheheh)
Anyways.... haven't smoked for over a week now :bouncy: ........ been having the time of my life with my Grandaughter and daughter this Holiday. Its been a wonderful week!! :flower:
Kris
One HOT Woman!

Postby Laura26 » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:44 pm

I too had cramping mid cycle last year and saw my wonderful Gyn. Everything was normal on the scan so I asked whether I was pre-menopausal.

"Menopause!" he said in astonishment. "My dear, you're nowhere near. You have a beautiful endimetrium."

I think it's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.

Laura Essendine
Author – The Accidental Guru
The Books Limited Blogspot
Laura26

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause