OK.. I give up on this one.....

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

OK.. I give up on this one.....

Postby Kris » Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:58 am

Got online this morning at work, to visit this website and read new posts and here is this "character' nbebolt, posting on here trying to.. what? Get a rise out of a bunch middleaged ladies who have seen all this stuff a zillion times before? I'm sorry.... I just don't understand people who have that much time on their hands....... go volunteer somewhere nbebolt...... I really dont think you have shocked anyone... Dee, too bad there isn't a screening process for such garbage!!!!! Sorry...... :soap: for the outburst.... its just I have a low tolerance for stupid people like that today!!
Kris
One HOT Woman!

Re: OK.. I give up on this one.....

Postby Brighid Moon » Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:28 pm

Paid spammer. :? Nothing personal.
Brighid Moon
One HOT Woman!

Postby psexypsychic » Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:04 pm

Exactly that.

If I hadn't been sick (I caught my son's cold from hell), I would have been on here earlier in the day and found it, deleted it and nobody would have had to worry.

There is a screening process, but that mostly protects from those spam bots.

*~my MySpace~*

diagnosed perimeno at 36 years old
psexypsychic
One HOT Woman!

Postby Kris » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:04 pm

I know its not personal...... it's just radically uncalled for! I guess i just don't understand the need for people to advertise sex on every website known to man. It just rubbed me the wrong way this morning........................ I see it on alot of websites where people post. I just think its sad.
Kris
One HOT Woman!

Postby psexypsychic » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:11 pm

Before Dee was able to get that bot-blocker thing going, we had it really bad. That's when she made me a mod, because I was online a lot and really early.

*~my MySpace~*

diagnosed perimeno at 36 years old
psexypsychic
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause