Help need advice please

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Help need advice please

Postby danmia » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:25 am

Hi this is totally unrelated to menopause apart from the neurosis part of it. Yesterday I ate a slice of bread and at the end of it, it tasted like bleach well similar to, so I threw it away then thinking it was perhaps my hands had some cleaner on them and that's what it was. However this morning I had a slice of toast and on the second slice, same taste again, so I threw the loaf away. Anyone know what this was? The bread isn't moldy it was freshly bought the day before yesterday. No mold in sight, no funny smell just this weird taste........so I'm freaking I have eaten something that will make me sick now, so help please!!!
danmia
One HOT Woman!

Re: Help need advice please

Postby danmia » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:53 am

Although nobody answered, problem solved. It was the yeast, another loaf bought the same day same place tasted the same. So neurosis over Dan tasted it, (he makes pizza all day) and said whoa too much yeast, so there we go.
At least I wasn't going crazy..........well not over this anyway :lol:
danmia
One HOT Woman!

Re: Help need advice please

Postby snoopy » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:02 am

:D
I want to weigh what I used to weigh back when I thought I WAS FAT!
snoopy
Combustible

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause