Question for Post Meno women

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Question for Post Meno women

Postby Brighid Moon » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:49 pm

I've been trying to figure out this whole "which came first, the perimenopause hormone hell or the situational anxiety" quandary for months now. I was talking to my friend this morning (post-meno) about the situation. She is certain that my issues do, indeed, stem from the hormone fluctuation. She was telling me her story about what she went though and how her periods ended. She said she had a full year of absolute hormone imbalance hell, her periods began to be extremely heavy, then pretty much suddenly just stopped. I'm wondering if that may be what's happening to me. The sudden onrush of hormone imbalance, causing the anxiety (and panics) the last six months, and now the last couple of periods (including this one) have been extremely heavy, painful and clotting. I know all women are different, but I'm interested in hearing other stories from those who have already gone through it, about what their last (however long - year whatever) before their periods finally ended and what happened. She (and my other post-meno friend) keep reassuring me that after this is over I will feel calmer and more serene - which to me sounds like heaven. I need something to look forward to! Thank you!
Brighid Moon
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause