Peri-Menopause Moments

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Peri-Menopause Moments

Postby Brighid Moon » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:45 pm

Because we need to laugh at ourselves.

My peri-menopause moment this morning was this:

I had to take the dog out. I was in my nightgown. I started to go outside, then decided, "Wait! I should get clothes on!" So I turned around and went back into my room, took my gown off, still thinking about the dog all the time, and began walking out my bedroom door ... naked. :shock: Fortunately I caught myself! :mrgreen: :laugh2:
Brighid Moon
One HOT Woman!

Re: Peri-Menopause Moments

Postby BeaGee » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:25 pm

I can't wait until it snows! I'm usually the "warmest" early in the morning. Going onto the back porch in my skimpy tank and boxers in the snow is heaven!!!!

I'm in a Sweet Adelines Chorus. All women, all ages. They just laugh when one of us has our little moment. I get a tan with mine....the only reason people know it is that I also get claustrophobic and have to get off the risers. I sing bass - and we stand in the very middle....."Get outta my way....I gotta go get some cold water!" That tan only lasts about 5 minutes.....then I'm my old pale self again.
BeaGee

Postby mi4angels » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:34 pm

:mrgreen: Glad I'm not the only one that does that kinda stuff! :lol:
Suzanne

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says... "Oh shit...she's awake!!"
mi4angels
Combustible

Postby minniepauz » Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:44 am

Could you girls add your location in your profile.... up where it says User Control Panel... :) Thanks!!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby mi4angels » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:34 pm

minniepauz wrote:Could you girls add your location in your profile.... up where it says User Control Panel... :) Thanks!!

Done! :thumbsup:
Suzanne

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says... "Oh shit...she's awake!!"
mi4angels
Combustible

Postby onehotmamma » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:38 am

I'm usually hottest in the early morning hours too.

Except last night, when I woke up in the middle of the night with my face, neck and chest all sweaty. First time that's happened, but I am new to all of this.

Afterward, of course, I was cold. I'm sure someone somewhere has caught pneumnia from this!!! :yuck:
Sylvia

Midlife: I am losing my body but gaining my soul. Of course, I am losing my mind, too, but that's beside the point.
onehotmamma
On Fire!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause