I'm Starting to Scare Myself

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

I'm Starting to Scare Myself

Postby onehotmamma » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:49 pm

OK, it's official: I'm definately going to experience forgetfulness as one of the symptoms of menopause.

Last week I missed my exit on the Interstate. It's only the same route I have taken home from work every night for the last FIVE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today, I went to the mailbox and managed to lose my mailbox key in the space of a few short feet. I spent nearly 30 minutes looking for it and I still don't know where I put the damned thing. :banghead:
Sylvia

Midlife: I am losing my body but gaining my soul. Of course, I am losing my mind, too, but that's beside the point.
onehotmamma
On Fire!

Re: I'm Starting to Scare Myself

Postby mi4angels » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:11 pm

:lol: Sorry to laugh, Sylvia, but I do stuff like this all the time. I was reading Dr. Judy's blog and she has an entry you might find of interest. I'm going to be trying this myself, I think...

http://menopausemoments.blogspot.com/2008/10/acetyl-l-carnitine.html
Suzanne

Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says... "Oh shit...she's awake!!"
mi4angels
Combustible

Re: I'm Starting to Scare Myself

Postby onehotmamma » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:25 pm

:howdy: Hi Suzanne. I don't mind you laughing -- I'm laughing, too!

If we couldn't laugh, this whole stage of life would be much worse than it already is :D
Sylvia

Midlife: I am losing my body but gaining my soul. Of course, I am losing my mind, too, but that's beside the point.
onehotmamma
On Fire!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause