Where have all the Hormones Gone??

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Where have all the Hormones Gone??

Postby Kris » Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:36 pm

LOL! :D It's like a Pre, Post and In-between Menopausal Ghostown here! I guess thats good...... everyone out having fun and getting into the new year. I think this is gonna be a good one. Hope everyone had some wonderful holidays! :flower:
Kris
One HOT Woman!

Re: Where have all the Hormones Gone??

Postby minniepauz » Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:58 pm

I think it's taking everyone a week or so to get back in the swing of things....I know it's taking ME even longer! My newsletter is late and I'm having trouble getting the website updated. Most of it for me is not being able to use my left arm and hand to the full extent. This has been since before Thanksgiving...a lot better now but still very limiting.

I've also been feeling rotten because of the psoriasis. This cold weather we're having makes my skin extra dry, so extra itchy and that causes a lot of problems (cracking and bleeding). I'm hoping to be able to start on taking shots for this in another week or so but had to wait for the damn skin cancer spot to heal from surgery.

Anyway, that's my sob story of why I haven't been here much! :)

Happy New Year everyone!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Re: Where have all the Hormones Gone??

Postby Brighid Moon » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Me too, basically. I've been so out of it I can't put three words together to make a... what do you call it again? :wink: :roll:
Brighid Moon
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause