hello I'm new

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

hello I'm new

Postby angelize » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:16 pm

Hello everyone I am 46, and I've begun to notice some changes, for starters I'm not as regular as I was, it can start early and catch me by surprise or it can be late. sometimes heavy, sometimes light. sometimes after a light one I pay for it next time around. PMS also seems to bother me worse, and lately I've noticed intensifed emotions. Is this how it starts?
angelize

Re: hello I'm new

Postby minniepauz » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:29 am

This is definitely how it starts angelize!! You will find a LOT of women on this forum that have exactly the same story! Looking forward to hearing from you as you progress through it all...
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby angelize » Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:24 am

Thank you Dee. I've been through a week of cramps and feeling like my period was going to start and yet no period, then it finally came and only lasted for 3 days (not that I am unhappy about that!) but it is normally six days . I have also been feeling a little depressed lately. I'm guessing this is all part of the process?
angelize

Postby minniepauz » Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:19 am

angelize wrote:Thank you Dee. I've been through a week of cramps and feeling like my period was going to start and yet no period, then it finally came and only lasted for 3 days (not that I am unhappy about that!) but it is normally six days . I have also been feeling a little depressed lately. I'm guessing this is all part of the process?

Yep, standard symptoms of peri-menopause. Just keep reading and try to keep your sense of humor. :) It helps to kind of know what is coming instead of being blindsided.
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause