P.S. to "Doctor says I am too young"

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

P.S. to "Doctor says I am too young"

Postby judyc » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:15 pm

I forgot! :) I have noticed, in the past year or so that I feel "lost" in my mind, sometimes. I mean, I just can't think of what I was going to say. Like when your mind suddenly "goes blank". I have always been known for my good memory, never forgetting anything.

It seems I am so forgetful and it really bothers me! There is not history of memory problems in our family. So, I think this may be related to menopause. I've not mentioned to anyone, cause I feel silly about it. I mean, what is a little forgetfulness, isn't it just part of aging?
Judy
judyc

Postby Zero » Mon Nov 15, 2004 7:51 am

That's what Minnie Pauz is all about.....being silly!! :) Have you signed up for the newsletter so you can get access to all the cartoons? We're ALL silly and honestly, loving it! :)
Zero

Postby drjudy » Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:48 am

I think forgetfulness is rich in possibilities for laughter, and I know Dee has used this in her Minnie Pauz work.

Last year I went to the grocery to pick up a roast for dinner. That was all I needed, one piece of meat. When I got home, I had my head, my purse, but no roast. I had paid for it and left it on the check-out counter.

I like the Jimmy Buffett line--"If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane."

Judy
drjudy
One HOT Woman!

Postby Zero » Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:31 am

Be sure to check out the Minnie Moments page!! http://www.minniepauz.com/minniemoments.html

I'd love to add your's Dr. Judy, if you don't mind, and of course, anyone who wants to share their OWN "Minnie Moments" can send them to me!
Zero

Postby drjudy » Tue Nov 23, 2004 5:58 am

Hey Dee, as you can see from the time of this post, I'm not having a good night. Just read through the 'minnie moments' and had a great laugh, a much-needed one! I loved Martie Meitus's story--she is a very funny columninst in our local newspaper.

Feel free to add my tale of the missing meat to the line-up!

Judy
drjudy
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause