one more symptom i forgot to add...

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

one more symptom i forgot to add...

Postby changes » Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:28 am

:oops:

I sweat under the armpits for no reason,no activity! and yes, there is odor, but it disappears once the sweat has left {leaving a cool sensation}

this started happening with the breast situation, about three weeks ago. {discharge from nipples I just found}

sorry i had to add that in incase soemone might have had this or knows something about the cause

thanks... :cry:
changes

Postby drjudy » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:40 am

Just one more aggravation consistent with the entire picture.

Judy
drjudy
One HOT Woman!

symptoms

Postby Kasha » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:34 pm

I am new to this site, and have suddenly realised whats been wrong with me all these months! I felt I had to write to you, I dont know anything about menopause only the symptoms I am experiencing but when I read that one of your symptoms is discharge from the nipple that really worried me and I dont think you should just put it down to a symptom of menopause. It may be, but I also know through experience that it could be a symptom of something more sinister so please get your doctor to check it out. I'm sorry if Ive worried you but better to be safe than sorry, take care,

Kasha xx
Kasha

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause