Has my time come?

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Has my time come?

Postby manon » Wed Jan 26, 2005 6:34 pm

Hello ladies!

First, congratulations on a great website!

I am 43 years old, no children, and I think I might be starting peri-menopause....Hum....I am a bit shocked by it all....

But I had what I thought a weird episode: a phantom period last week, kept waiting for the bleeding but nothing....I have been hot and sweaty at night ( and nothing exciting happening, believe me!!), and bloated beyond reasonable doubt!! I have been forgetful and craving sugar and tired easily...

After finding this wonferful site, I now wonder, has my time come??
manon

Postby pamibe » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:01 am

Welcome, manon, we're glad to have you here! :D

Your doctor can help answer that all important question, but in the meantime, we are here! :wink:

My first symptom of peri-menopause was at age 38 when I experienced palpitations... so yep, you could be there. I never had children the old fashioned way, either, preferring to marry into a family. ;)

Pam
pamibe

Postby drjudy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 9:31 am

Dear Manon,

Sounds like the start of perimenopause to me. All fired up and no bleed to follow! Ovaries struggling mightily to do the monthly thing and not quite carrying it off.

I'm glad you've joined us for the adventure!

Best wishes,
Judy
drjudy
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause