it's not the sleep it's the dreams

For those of you who are just beginning this wonderful process, here we can narrow down the symptoms and ask questions like "am I starting perimenopause?"

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:05 pm

I never had vivid dreams in the past , (DH ALWAYS has vivid dreams) but lately I've been having REALLY vivid dreams often involving past realtionships (not necessarily sexual). Sometimes I remember parts of them but they do fade. Weird but not unpleasant.

Hugs Pam

Postby rockysmom » Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:43 am

ditto, i had them, too!!! now YEARS later they have leveled off, but i sure remember having them, just don't remember them, WHEW!!!! :shock:
great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds....life's too short to wear tight shoes.
rockysmom
Hot Pauzer

Postby psexypsychic » Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:17 am

I practice a method of meditation and I'm able to control my dreams. I do a whole lot of paranormal-ish things and it took me years, but I was able to learn how- and as long as I realize that I'm in a dream, I can direct its direction. :)

*~my MySpace~*

diagnosed perimeno at 36 years old
psexypsychic
One HOT Woman!

Postby snoopy » Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:31 am

BINGO :shock:
snoopy
Combustible

Postby DaMomma » Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:54 pm

OMG!! I had the goofiest dream last night! :shock:

Michael Jackson came to my house seeking shelter and a nwe hiding place. I sent him to my mom's and she gave him the ole farm house, man oh man...what a whacked out one that was!
Are we there yet?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
born '63/peri since 2000
DaMomma
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Previous

Return to Peri (or Pre-) Menopause