skin sensations

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

skin sensations

Postby menopause lady » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:07 pm

I am 52 and have had terrible hot flashes but also get strange burning sensations on the backs for my hands and wrists and sometimes my feet.
It is more like burning than tingling .
Does anyone else get this? Is this yet another menopause symptom??!!
menopause lady

Postby Zero » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:13 pm

There's been many variations of the tingling, burning sensations, menopause lady, so even though someone else may experience something different than you, it's the realization that all of these sometimes strange things really pull us together so we can manage our symptoms and come out on the other side better women. :) Now THAT was quite a sentence! :shock: If you haven't seen the list of symptoms that most of us have experienced at one time or another, you can see them here: http://www.minniepauz.com/35symptoms.html
Zero

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:58 pm

the new way to get rid of this pain is to masturbate with a bicycle.

Postby colopam » Wed Jun 08, 2005 5:41 pm

Menopause Lady
Ihad these symptoms in my right hand as well as on the tops of my feet. After the burning "zinging" sensation there was a kind of weird numbness. This has improved quite a bit with only one spot on my left foot that still feels a bit numb since I've been taking a B-complex vitamin every day.

Hugs pam
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause