HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS?

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS?

Postby lynie pause » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:08 am

JUST CURIOUS?

Hello my name is Lyn...everyone knows me as Lynie Pause. I wanted to ask if anyone else had this in their past? I know I'm going directly to my doctors and get it taken care of but I was just curious see I had this pallop/cist removed inside of me back in 2001 it was a pallop right at the opening of my female canal I hate calling it the other word. lol :oops: :roll: They went in and lanced it and stitched it and my doc said it probably would come back (I really hate the thought of that having this happen more times then once in my life) :? It's very uncomfortable and somewhat painful it goes away just as fast as it came after having it taken care of but I just wanted to know of anyone else having this problem? Please let me know?

Lynie Pauase
lynie pause
Combustible

Postby minniepauz » Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:44 am

Sorry no one got back to you on this, but I guess no one had experienced what you described. So how did it go and how do you feel these days? Good, I hope!!!
minniepauz
Site Admin

Pallop Went Away

Postby lynie pause » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:42 pm

Hello Dee,

I'm hangin in there it's been crazy lately..........new job and son getting ready to go to college here in 2 wks. only child too which I'm wigging it will be a very hard transition for me expecially in this new body & mind of mine............. :cry: :( Some days it's overwhelming I seem to get more impulses of nerves, not being able to sleep, waking up with anxiety somewhat anxious about differant things. I don't get on here much anymore for I'm no longer in a office my office is a truck and driving all day it's stressful but trying to adjust.
About my pallop it slowly just drained I think on it's own which was good for me not to get in office surgery like last time, I had to have it lanced and stitches, uncomfortable but not very painful it took about 2wks to heal it drained and it went back to somewhat normal I will keep a watch on it. Well girl thanks for writing and to all a good day................ :) Still working with nite sweats and hot flashes and mind allapsing I think I will check into something to take.

Be well...............That is a Well Being...............Lynie Pause
lynie pause
Combustible

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause