Have we become a society of wimps?

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Have we become a society of wimps?

Postby Debbie4545 » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:31 am

I am on the hormonal rollercoaster from hell .... and Im scared to death of HRT's. Everyone is telling me to "take a pill" !! I have read several lists of the "menopausal symptoms" and truth be known ... I got most of em. I have days where all I wanna do is lay nakked in front of my fan and cry ... and God forbid someone try to comfort me ... I will remove their head. At times Im sure the entire world went to bed and woke up the next morning brain dead ... it AINT me. But all these brain dead fools expect me to take a pill so they can look more human. How fair is that?
These pills they want ME to take may cause me breast cancer, strokes, blood clots ... just to name a few. It just dont seem right to me that I should have to jeopardize MY health.
Debbie4545

Postby Sharon2 » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:19 am

I just saw this and I'm so sorry you are having such a difficult time and also that you don't seem to be getting very much support. It does seem like the world thinks a pill will solve all our problems sometimes, if you dont like HRT have you tired any natural things? Estroven, Maca Root, my mind is blank right now to think of more but read around on these boards and also all the information that Dee has collected and I'm sure you can find something that is worth a try.
Sharon2
On Fire!

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause