Can you help?

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Can you help?

Postby annaK » Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:41 pm

Hi.

My name is Anna and I am writing a dissertation on Menopause and Internet or media based communication. I am interested in your experiences with the web and forums like this one. I believe they can be very beneficial and supportive but I am interested in the users views, your views.

It would be of great help to me if you were interested in contributing towards my research.

If you are intersted in helping me out I have a questionnaire that would not take more than five to ten minutes of your time. All contributions are anonymous and will be handled with confidenciality.

I hope you've got the time to answer a few questions.

PM or e-mail me on dishanra@hotmail.com and I will e-mail the questionnaire to you.

Thank you for your time.
Kind regards
Anna K
annaK

Postby Zero » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:04 am

This sounds interesting, Anna..... you might get more response by posting some of the questions on your questionnaire.
Zero

Postby annaK » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:11 am

That's a good idea. I'll look into that. Would you like to answer a questionaire?
annaK

Postby Zero » Tue Feb 24, 2004 7:26 am

annaK wrote:That's a good idea. I'll look into that. Would you like to answer a questionaire?

Send me one and I'll take a look. Running this board and my website keeps me pretty busy, but I'll try to help you. :)
Zero

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause