Study on black cohosh

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Study on black cohosh

Postby Zero » Sun Feb 29, 2004 5:28 am

Zero

Postby spring » Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:43 pm

Thanks Dee I just bought a bottle of black cohosh and this article seems promising. I will let you know how and if it works for me. I quess it will be trial and error finding something that works for one may not necessary work for another.
spring

Postby Jodie » Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:34 pm

spring wrote:Thanks Dee I just bought a bottle of black cohosh and this article seems promising. I will let you know how and if it works for me. I quess it will be trial and error finding something that works for one may not necessary work for another.

I've been taking black cohosh for several weeks now. It's amazing, it has really cut down/practically eliminated the hot flashes...YIPPEE...try it.
Jodie

Study on Black Cohosh

Postby patrina » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:47 pm

This is to Spring and anyone else who has tried Black Cohosh. Does it work? What symptoms did it relieve for you? How about vaginal burning and dryness?
patrina

black cohosh

Postby biocce » Mon Oct 04, 2004 1:18 pm

OH, i forgot to add to the other post...
the people at lehman who are doing the phytochemical analysis discovered (and i'm sure they haven't published yet) that the component in black cohosh was NOT the phytoestrogen they expected to find. This is research at its most exciting and most frustrating... expecting to find one thing but now digging for what is really there!

biocce
biocce
On Fire!

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause