carrying on despite everything....

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

carrying on despite everything....

Postby MaidMarion » Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:37 am

First of all, I'd like to apologise for being more of a lurker than a poster.....and then I would like to thank everyone here for being so upbeat about all the problems that come with Menopause and Perimenopause. I read the new posts before I go to work in the morning, and they set the mood for the day.

I am learning from you all to 'accentuate the positive' as the song goes.. now I must light the fire and wash the dishes before I go out, (as usual I have sat too long at the computer - always a last minute dash)! LOL

Lots of love from Linda
(now back to lurkdom)
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

Steven Wright
MaidMarion
Warm Pauzer

Postby Zero » Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:31 pm

Linda, that's very sweet of you to let everyone know that their posts (and sharing) are really helping you. It's especially nice to know that you check the board each morning before going off to work.

The most inspirational thing to me is that we are all pretty much dealing with the same problems at different times, so the ones who are feeling positive and help those of us who are down in the dumps. Then the next week, it might be an entirely different group who is lifting our spirits and encouraging all of us to "hang in there".

And today, YOU have inspired ME to keep trying to bring women together to support each other. I'm sure there are many of our members who are lurking, so I hope everyone will feel comfortable about saying hello once in awhile, just like you did. The more ideas and comments we get, the more we come together as a group and the more strength we have to deal with all the issues women deal with.

Don't lurk TOO long, ok? :)
Zero

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause