sleep.......at last!

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

sleep.......at last!

Postby MaidMarion » Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:30 am

Last night I was so lacking in sleep, that my eyes felt like they were sticking out! I made a supreme effort, and went to bed at 10.30 and I slept straight through till 6.30!! wooohoooo! I feel much better this morning, I feel that if I could just get this sleep thing right - then almost everything else would fall into place (well maybe).

Big day today - shopping etc, and grandson is tagging along as hubby just came in off of nights (hence being woken at 6.30).

Another thing to add to the 'dissappeared into the black hole of the house' file - my 'sharps' box has gone walk about this morning (for my diabetic needles) . I am trying to keep calm about losing yet another thing. (LOL)

Love always MM :oops:
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

Steven Wright
MaidMarion
Warm Pauzer

Postby Sandykins » Sat Mar 06, 2004 1:24 pm

Glad to hear that you were able to get some sleep. I have mild night sweats and they don't disturb my sleep too much, thank goodness!

My husband is forever losing things, forgetting where he put them less than 5 minutes before. Maybe he is going through male menopause?!?! :wink: I make a point of noticing something that might be out of place so that I knkow where it is whne/if he asks.
If you judge people, you have no time to love them." - Mother Theresa
Sandykins
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause