tinnitus

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

tinnitus

Postby februarygirl » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:06 am

Hi Minnie! I just read your post where you said that you have Tinnitus. I have had that for two weeks now and it is also driving me crazy! I am OK if there is background noise but if I am in a quiet situation (trying to sleep) - it drives me wild!! LOL How long have you had this and have you tried anything to get rid of it?

Thanks

Nancy
februarygirl
On Fire!

Postby Zero » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:12 am

Hi Nancy....yup, I've had it for 15 years. It started at the very time my periods stopped. I haven't found any solution for it, but there is a Tinnitis organization, which you can find a link to on my symptoms page: http://www.minniepauz.com/35symptoms.html

Naturally, I did a cartoon about this too:
Zero

Postby Zero » Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:20 am

I just realized that the link on the symptoms page is to another organization dealing with tinnitis. It has some great information, but here is the organization I was thinking of: http://www.ata.org/ I need to get this linked on my site too.

I have heard of various remedies for this problem, but we have to be cautious because just like with everything else, there are always people who claim to have the "miracle cure" and all it does is get rid of your money, not the damn ringing in the ears!

It's important for us to talk about this and share information, so anyone who DOES have a solution, let us know!
Zero

Postby februarygirl » Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:47 am

Thank you Minnie - I will check out the sites you recommended. I have vertigo problems, so I thought that was the connection, but I guess hormones can cause many different problems! LOL

Nancy
februarygirl
On Fire!

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause