Menopause survey

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Menopause survey

Postby KatieWard » Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:33 pm

Hello Everyone,

I’ve checked the forum guidelines and I don’t think I’m breaching any rules by posting to ask you for some help with a survey on the menopause.

I’m from the School of Health at the University of Sheffield and have no commercial or other interests.

If you choose to answer the questions below your response will be kept anonymous and confidential. The name of the forum will also be anonymised and your responses will not be traced to this forum in any way.

I’m hoping to find out the impact the menopause has had on you as a person (if its changed you) and your feelings towards your health. I hope you can help.

If there’s anything you don’t want to answer please leave blank. If you complete the survey and then change your mind and no longer wish to participate, please let me know and I will not include your responses in the research.

If you’d like to ask further questions or prefer to send your response directly to me, please do so on k.j.ward@sheffield.ac.uk

I hope you find it interesting and enjoyable!

Many thanks,

Katie Ward (Researcher, School of Health, University of Sheffield)

Survey:

1. How did you feel (emotionally) when you realised you’d started having menopausal symptoms?

2. How has the menopause impacted on your quality of life? How do you feel about it?

3. What’s your coping strategy?

4. How did you come to terms with your symptoms?

5. Do you think the menopause has changed you as a person? How?

6. Have you had support from family/friends? If so, in what way has it been helpful?

7. Have you made any life style changes? If so, what have you changed?

8. Is there anything else you’d like to add?

It would also be helpful if you could provide your country and occupation.

Thankyou! :)
Katie
KatieWard

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause