HAS ANYONE ELSE RECEIVED AND USED THE FREE TEST?

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

HAS ANYONE ELSE RECEIVED AND USED THE FREE TEST?

Postby parts2you » Wed May 03, 2006 10:38 pm

I got mine yesterday,and i should have known to wait for the weekend to do it! i have a question for someone who got one....before you used it,did you look really well at the cup where the result lines show up? could you see the bottom line AT ALL??
i was half asleep this morning before work,and hurridly filled the cup as soon as i got out of bed,without looking at the front of it.and when i read the results my second line,which have to show to be in menopause (or as having high fsh levels) was VERY faint.(had to go get the damn magnifier glasses,to see it--but yep,it was there)
it does say no matter how dark or how faint it is,as long as it is there, its a positive reading. so,i guess that even though it has not been a full year since my last period,i am definately on my way and maybe my last one WAS my last one. (one can only hope)
parts2you
One HOT Woman!

well,since no one answered....

Postby parts2you » Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:40 pm

i will answer myself!!! since i have only had one time of minor spotting since last november,...(.a month or so after the test)...its safe to say the test was right!! just thought i would answer in case anyone else comes up with the question.
parts2you
One HOT Woman!

Postby Rose52 » Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:52 am

What free test are you talking about?
Rose52
Hot Pauzer

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause