Spot on breast

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

Spot on breast

Postby julielo » Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:58 pm

My husband noticed a red spot on my breast the other day. (He looks at them more than me) :D It is at the edge of the nipple and a little bigger than a quarter. There's nothing there that looks like a bite or a pimple or anything. No new bra, nothing. I don't think it's hot either. Has anyone else had this experience? thanks
prayer works better than you might think!!
julielo
Warm Pauzer

Postby Galoutofdixie » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:04 am

Hi Julia,

I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. :lol: This may be absolutly nothing, or it could be something. I just had 2 friends, each just recently diagnosed with rare types of breast cancer, and both presented with strange spots or rashes, so I'm feeling like I need to urge you to see your doctor. Just in case.

In the mean time. Try googling " Inflammitory Breast Cancer" and "Paget's Disease of the Breast." These are the types that the ladies I know have just been diagnosed with.

I hate to write posts like this, cause I know it must scare the heck out of the recipient, and that is not why I'm writing. I just want you to check with your doc. to be sure all is okay, ( which is most likely the case). But if not, we all know that early diagnoses is key to a complete recovery.

Best regards,
Chris
Chris
I live in Louisiana
Birth year/1952
Almost Postmeno

"Blessed are the cracked, for they let light into the world." ~unknown~ Image
Galoutofdixie
On Fire!

Postby minniepauz » Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:45 pm

Thanks Chris...I thought I had seen this post in another thread and answered it, but I agree with you that it's worth checking! Here's a link to the IBC that I just put in my July newsletter. It shows an excellent video:
http://ww3.komotv.com/global/video/popu ... d=90213025

If any of you want to sign up for my newsletter, go here:
http://www.minniepauz.com/signup.html
minniepauz
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause