The heat, the heat, the heat!!!!

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

The heat, the heat, the heat!!!!

Postby minniepauz » Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:53 am

How I hate the heat! Global warming is NOT a menopausal woman's friend! When I finally am over the general hot flashes, I have to deal with overall body heat and now psoriasis, which is aggravated by HEAT.

Ok....enough whining (about THAT). Today I find out when I'm going to have the oral surgery (dental implants). Guess I should just say I'm having implants :) sounds much more interesting! I'm not looking forward to the surgery and the pain, but I'll certainly lose some weight in the next month! :) I should take before and after pictures, huh?
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby edelweiss » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:43 pm

Good Luck Dee - I'll be prayin for ya. I have been going through a rough patch with peridontal root planing lately - (been through this several times - but hate it more every time.) One more day of being numb from jaw to brain and I should be done for a few years.

It's been such a stinker of a Michigan summer - but we must be careful what we wish for.... :lol: I'm wondering if I'm the only one that is sick of air-conditioning.... DH keeps this place so darn cold - I'm about ready to dig out the flannel again. :evil:
edelweiss
Combustible

Postby Lady_56 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:09 pm

I'm so jealous ladies. It's so cold here in Australia at the moment.
I could do with a hot flush to warm me up right now.
Lady_56
Combustible

Postby colopam » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:27 am

Sheryl

Well it's toasty here in Tampa!!! AND HUMID!!!! We're in the rainy season here at the moment (don't mind that cuz it saves on the water bill) but I haven't been able to get in the pool as much (don't care about swimming in the rain BUT the lightning is scary, no way!!) 60% chance of rain throughout the week and that means absolutely/definately/without a doubt rain. But hey, no hurricanes so far this year tho I'm knocking on wood!!!
Hugs Pam
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Postby psexypsychic » Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:50 pm

I missed out on going to the big Ren Faire over the weekend because it was 95 degrees with 110 heat index. (that's in the high 30s and low 40s for you Aussies) ;) There was a "heat advisory" out all weekend. I'm not allowed to go outside and play when they release a heat advisory (I have asthma).

Shawn's visiting from Australia and he hates the heat as well. But, I keep the AC in my house down to 68 F (around 20ish Celcius).

I loathe the heat.

*~my MySpace~*

diagnosed perimeno at 36 years old
psexypsychic
One HOT Woman!

Postby Lady_56 » Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:38 pm

I have forgotten what it's like to feel hot. We didn't really get summer last year. I reckon we only had the air-conditioner on about 6 times and then only for a few hours in late afternoon. We will probably get a long hot summer this year and I'll be the one complaining about the heat. :lol:
Lady_56
Combustible

Quick Reply

Return to Menopause