EEEK! Just found my first grey pubic hair !!!

This is the place to talk about it, whether you're peri or post! If you don't see a topic that suits you, just start a new one!

EEEK! Just found my first grey pubic hair !!!

Postby gorgeousfluffpot » Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:18 pm

OK, I can cope with the mood swings, itchy skin, periods all over the place and that bits of my body are now starting to wobble but .... having just had a shower and towelling myself I found (I'm steeling myself to write this) a grey hair in my 'valley of delights'! Well it must be mine, don't know who's else it would be!

Actually this is a real shock :shock: . I mean, I can colour my head hair a nice rich chestnut and slap cosmetics on my face and still pass for late 30s but, realistically, grey hairs in my la-la are a dead giveaway! I am actually now feeling quite old ..

girls, help me out on this, does anyone colour their public hair or do you think I should get a Brazilian and mow the whole lawn down there?
Take cover! Hormones on the rampage again ...
gorgeousfluffpot
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:38 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby CathyW » Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:56 pm

LMAO!! :D Gorgeousfluffpot I have no advice for you but just had to thank you for your post! It gave me a much needed laugh. Please don't worry about grey hairs on your "la la" you will still be a gorgeous fluff pot no matter what :lol:
Cathy
born 1960/peri/fibroids/hypothyroidism/on Disability because of FM
CathyW
One HOT Woman!

Postby danmia » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:06 pm

I overcame this one, I had not only gray down there in the pleasure palace but also a bald spot!!!!!!!! That really is an insult to injury. So my answer, shave it all off, no more gray no more balding and a happy hubby :)
danmia
One HOT Woman!

Postby colopam » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:44 am

ooohh Danmia
The stubble can be uncomfortable!!!

Hugs Pam
It's never too late for a happy childhood!!
The more you live, the less you die!!
Well behaved women rarely make history.
DB: 1958
peri/hypothyroid/fibroids(myomectomy)
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Postby danmia » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:46 am

I did think of waxing but I'm not brave enough hahaha. Plenty of oil and creams afterwards fixes any rash problems.

:))
danmia
One HOT Woman!

Postby colopam » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:48 am

Waxing...hmmm.... I'm brave enough for the eyebrows....even let my bautician do my legs and underarms (ouch!!) before my vacation (very nice not to have to shave then).... but waxing down there would require a few drinks!!!!

Hugs Pam
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Postby minniepauz » Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:14 pm

At least you girls can SEE yours!!! I may have already gone grey (or even BALD), but wouldn't know at this point. :)
minniepauz
Site Admin

Postby Bevy1958 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:54 pm

Thank you so much for making my lmao ladies. It's also nice to know I'm not the only one going bald down there. As for the gray, well according to Rosie on The View last week, you can now get that hair coloured.

Bev
makin snow angels with just shorts and a T-shirt on...that cools me down!!!
Born 1958...been peri since about my late 30's
Bevy1958
Combustible

Postby parts2you » Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:58 pm

im 52, i got just about all gray there about two years ago.......i had been waxing,my man at the time,liked it that way...and so did i,for the convenience in the summer. yes,it was not pleasant,but i do have a pretty high pain tolerance,and i let him do it so it was tolerable! but imagine my surprise when we broke up,it grew back and was almost all gray!! i am extremely,and i do mean,extremely self concious about it,so i been wondering myself about the solutions. thanks for being brave posting this! i figure,since im having a hard enough time dealing with coloring my hair,i dont need another thing to have to constantly attend to,and with roots!!! so,if i feel the need,i guess i will start shaving or waxing again.
to me,i dont think men mind the gray at all....in fact most of them are color blind,so they may even think its blonde,who knows???!!but,it does bother ME..alot.
i remember my ex mother in law years ago,saying she was going bald there,and i would rather that.
and minnie,i also cant see mine....havent either for years!!! i have to tug my belly upward to catch a glimpse or look in the full length mirror!!! i remember after i had my hemorroihds out in 99...from the pre op stuff,the op itself,and after....the first shower i was AMAZED i saw it for the FIRST time in years from above!! shame,it didnt last!!!!
parts2you
One HOT Woman!

Postby colopam » Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:11 pm

I love you ladies...you're a hoot!! Talk about lifting the spirits!!!

Hugs Pam
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Postby gorgeousfluffpot » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:16 am

Great replies and thank you. I've had a rummage down there and found another few grey ones .... eeeek and double-eeek! What is happening to me? However, I take note of what you say about men being colour blind, perhaps I can pass it off as a blonde one (difficult since I am of Italian heritage and all my body hair is black!). I'm not brave enough to attempt a waxing since you would all hear my shrieks of pain across the Atlantic!
Dear ladies, you are all making me laugh so much .... please continue with your marvellous postings!!
love from the gorgeous fluffpot
Take cover! Hormones on the rampage again ...
gorgeousfluffpot
One HOT Woman!

Postby suse3349 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:21 am

I'm laughing during a hotflash; I didn't think it was possible!! Thank you!!
suse :lol:
suse3349
On Fire!

Postby colopam » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:25 am

Hey Gorgeous!
Just think of it as letting your inner blond out! LOL
Hugs Pam
Pam
colopam
One HOT Woman!

Postby cin-d-rella » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:39 am

Oh...i love all you ladies !! I am miserable, crabby, i hate everyone in the world today and i even hate being in my own skin....but i love the fact that there are other baldies out there and others with grey pubes !!! I thought it was another thing wrong with me. I can't really see mine either, but know they are balding !! Sheesh.....if I hadn't have laughed I would have cried.......again today. Love Cin-d-rella :wink:
cin-d-rella
One HOT Woman!

Quick Reply

Next

Return to Menopause